20 Jun Cucumber Pineapple Gazpacho Soup
3 Cups Chopped Pineapple
3 Cups Chopped Cucumber (seedless)
1/2 Cup Finely Diced White Onion
1 Cup Coconut Water
3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1 Teaspoon Sambal
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Chopped Cilantro and Chopped Pecans
1. Combine chopped pineapple, cucumber, white onion and coconut water in a blender and puree.
2. Remove from blender, put in large ceramic bowl.
3. Add olive oil, lime juice, sambal and salt.
4. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
5. Let sit and chill in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
6. Stir before serving and taste for salt. If needed, add a pinch.
7. Serve in individual bowls and garnish with the cilantro and chopped pecans.