31 Jul Reboot Retreat Bali
July 25th – August 1st, 2020
Come as you are. Leave as you hope to be.
Start living your life instead of it living you.
If you’re standing on the edge of making your dream life a reality and wondering what will catapult you to the other side, the Reboot Retreat is for you. It’s not just a week in Bali. It’s a glimpse into your future. We’ll guide and support you as you dig deep and do the work to design a life you’ll love and close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
Our 360-degree approach to mind, body and spirit will uplevel your overall well-being with holistic practices and actionable, concrete tools. It’s not about being perfect; it’s about aligning with what you know deep down is best for you. We urge you to come as you are and we promise you’ll leave as you hope to be. More vibrant. More fulfilled. More connected. More in love with life.
For the mind, you’ll:
- Work with esteemed life coach Alyssa Rocco of renowned life coaching company Handel Group, both in group workshops and one-on-one sessions
- Wake up to your dreams by learning and refining the key to happiness, self-esteem and confidence: Personal Integrity®—aligning your head (plan), heart (desire) and body (actions)
- Leave with a new perspective; attainable goals; an inspired, goosebump-worthy personal plan; and the immersive experience of a lifetime in stunning Bali
For the body, you’ll:
- Learn the benefits of a whole food, plant-based (no meat, fish, dairy or eggs) diet, proven to increase vitality
- Eliminate alcohol and caffeine during the retreat to detox the body
- Engage in movement, whether yoga or hiking, every day
For the spirit, you’ll:
- Practice meditation and mindfulness to tap into your higher self and foster a sense of calm
- Journal to get in touch with your inner wisdom and guidance system
- Cultivate gratitude to harness the gifts of compassion and acceptance
So are you ready to take the final leap? Change begins with a commitment, the most important of which is the one you make to yourself. We have limited space during this life-changing retreat.
Don’t miss out. Join us today!
For the full details and itinerary, and to book, visit jennsembler.com/reboot-retreat-bali/. For more information or questions, get in touch at email@example.com.
The Lifestyle Reboot Retreat offers the option of a shared or private room.
- Early Bird (January 16th – February 15th)
- Triple occupancy: $2,997 per person
- Double occupancy: $3,297 per person
- Single occupancy: $4,097 per person
- Triple occupancy: $3,497 per person
- Double occupancy: $3,797 per person
- Single occupancy: $4,597 per person
- Seven nights accommodation at Desa Seni, A Village Resort
- Meals (7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners)
- Two two-hour life coaching workshops with Alyssa Rocco
- One 1:1 one-hour coaching session with Alyssa Rocco
- Yoga and meditation sessions
- Visit to Gunung Kawi
- Trip to Tirtu Empul and exclusive purification ceremony with Desa Seni’s in-house healer
- Cooking class
- Whole food, plant-based nutrition workshop
- Mount Batur sunrise trek
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Transportation to and from activities
Jenn is a mind-body wellness coach certified through the International Association of Wellness Professionals, has studied with the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, and holds a certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies through eCornell. She is also a tantra yoga teacher and regular practitioner of meditation, having received mindfulness training from UC Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center and Awareness Training Institute.
When it comes to all things healthy living, Jenn has been her own guinea pig during her years-long path to wellness, trying out different modalities, diets and exercises to find what really works and is sustainable in everyday life. Her own journey of trial and error is what sparked the idea for the Reboot Retreat. She is exceptionally passionate about helping others lead a holistically healthy and fulfilling life that they truly love.
Also a seasoned traveler, Jenn’s wanderlust began early when family vacations inspired a European backpacking trip with a friend at 19, followed by a solo around-the-world adventure when she was 24. Former careers as an editor at a travel magazine and a freelance travel writer afforded her the opportunity to visit 60 countries and kept her on the road for 12 years, the last four of which have been nomadic.
Alyssa is on a mission to create positive change in the world. She came to Handel seven years ago with a desire to have a more meaningful career. After spending nearly a decade in the biotech industry participating in the launch of two successful life changing medicines for Cystic Fibrosis and Hepatitis C, she felt like there was something missing in her life. After one session with a coach at Handel, she quickly discovered what was missing–she wasn’t living true to her dreams; she wasn’t happy, and didn’t know how to become happy.
This realization inspired a journey; Alyssa became a coach, changed careers, learned how to date with honesty and integrity, transformed the dynamic in her family, navigated addiction, and confronted how to create and maintain great relationships in her life. She brings a deep understanding of The Handel Method to her work with clients, both personally and professionally as well as with students at MIT. Her analytical mindset and process-oriented nature led to her work in HG’s Media Division, and most recently, to build, test and launch Inner.U, Handel’s first digital course.
Alyssa grew up in Boston and obtained her Bachelor’s degree in communication, film and technical writing from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and her Masters degree in Organizational Psychology from the Massachusetts School of Psychology. She is certified in process improvement techniques and six sigma practices. She is a dancer and practices 5 Rhythms dance. Alyssa lives in New York.
*This retreat is for women only.